Hail Claims & Repairs 101
Mount Pleasant Hail Damage Claims & Hail Repairs
Mount Pleasant is now nearly a month past the March 11 monster hail storm. Hailstones that measured between 1.5 & 3.5 inches in diameter took down trees, broke windows, and dented cars.
Residents of the city haven’t seen hail for many years and filing a hail claim and finding a reputable auto hail repair shop can be confusing.
The professionals at Hail Depot has been working with vehicle owners for over 10 years and have seen multiple damaging hail storms. In this article, we help walk you through the Hail Damage Claims Process and how we can get you dent-free.
Mount Pleasant Hail Damage Claims
- What’s your coverage? If you have comprehensive coverage on your vehicles, hail damage repair is covered 100%. We suggest you research your coverage and find out what policy you have in place on your vehicle.
- File hail claim with your insurance company. The second step you should take if you suspect your vehicle has hail damage is to call your insurance company to file a claim. A hail claim will not increase your rates. They will want to know the date of the occurrence, the vehicle damaged, and your location. If the hail storm was severe, they will probably already know the storm you are referencing.
- Schedule assessment with insurance adjuster. At the end of the phone call with your insurance company, you will be assigned a local adjuster that will want to come out and do an in-person assessment of the damage. They will reach out to you and schedule a time to meet and look at the vehicle. After the inspection, they will verify your home address and send you a report. The report will cover the damage they found and the cost to repair.
- Call Hail Depot for a free hail damage inspection. The next step will be to contact a local paintless dent repair company and schedule another inspection. The PDR shop will do another inspection to make sure no hail damage dents were overlooked. They will compare the insurance companies estimate with their results. If damage was missed, the PDR company will work with the insurance company to make sure the additional funds are provided to cover the repair of all of the hail damage.
- Schedule repairs with the Mount Plesant hail repair company of your choice. Hail Depot has been repairing damage for over 10 years. We work with all insurance companies and guarantee all of our repairs with a lifetime warranty. You can schedule online or give us a call to immediately get your vehicle in for repairs. To learn more about the auto hail repair process, visit here.
Mount Pleasant Auto Hail Repair
If you are looking for a reputable hail repair company, you have come to the right place. Our inspections are free, we cover your deductible, and guarantee all of our hail repairs with a lifetime warranty.
You can schedule online or call us for an inspection at your place or ours.